Pages

Friday, July 15, 2005

Intensity



Beware.
I am intense. I am fierce. I am emotional.
I will not change for you. My life moves me to be more. I live and strive for an ideal of truth. I won't back down for you.

Drama follows me. It does because I do not just accept things for the way they are.
It isn't like I worry all the time, just whenever I feel like I could do something about it.

Truthfully, I enjoy life. I enjoy every second of it. I love every moment I am alive. I am a fighter. I fight for something because it is good to fight. From the words of a song, "live to fight and fight to live." When the sun shines on me, I feel so lucky. When water beads on my skin, I feel so alive. I think it is good to feel. Live in a moment and know how you feel. I feel. I won't hide it and won't make fake.

I don't trust easily. I have no reason to. If I say I trust you, feel lucky. I don't owe you trust. I do not expect it of you.

If you can't handle me, move on. I encourage you to. I will still be here when you come around. I haven't been able to turn away anyone who makes a good effort. God knows I've tried. So be free. I am free. Free from you and everyone. My life is not lived for you. It is mine. I encourage you to do the same.

You move on. Someone will take your place. If I am friends with you, I enjoy your company. I do not do it because I want to be like you or want something from you. I am just quite happy being myself. I hope you know that.
I love to laugh. I love to smile. But that is not just what life is about. It's about being true. If you are sad, cry. If you are angry, feel it out. Don't be afraid to let it out, my friend, for tomorrow may never come. And you should feel a responsibility to live with that much truth. I do.

So, my friend, do not smile and act cheery if you don't mean it.

It comes from no friend of mine.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ambitiously enduring.