Pages

Monday, July 04, 2005

new feeling


driving home.
Relaxed feelings as I drove home in the fog. Amazing. It just felt good to be surrounded by the fog. It was mysterious, a feeling of freedom. It was... free. Such a good feeling to feel on independence day. hmmm.
I always enjoy the feeling of moisture on my face. I always feel more alive. I never wish to forget how precious life is. Many have died around me lately. Carrie's funeral is Friday. I hope I am OK.

I was listening to a song on the way home tonight. It made me think of times long ago while driving in Pa. I wished with everything that I might be back there. I wish I could just feel that free just once. I felt so afraid at first, but then as if I could have conquered the entire world. Now, I am here. Stuck. I look everyday for a little sense of adventure.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ambitiously enduring.