Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Running



Running. Angie asked me to run with her tonight. I have felt too sick to run recently. I feel it will be good for me. I don't expect her to comfort me anymore. I have gotten the idea out of my head. I don't know if I will tell her about everything. Maybe it will be better that way. She never opened herself up for me, so why should I do the same for her.

Spoke to Kris today. She had much to say. She seemed excited that I finally chose a side. I wonder what kind of a difference I can really make. I have to try though. I told Kris the whole story about why I feel I must accomplish so much. She is going to get me some info on some advocacy groups that might help my friends on the northeast side. Today, I have started the good fight. As Coelho wrote, I fight with my heart. That really counts for a lot.

Running short of breath
my jaw echoing with the rhythm
of a heart tasted freedom
once lived and tried
now sheltered and fearful
kept down, but burning
beating wildly in pulse
in soul, in nature
in yearning
- a torchered existance.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ambitiously enduring.