Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

A bold move into the night.

It is a scary thing to go from absolute uncertainty where every single part of my existence is wondering where my life might go ...



to discovering myself more and more confident, stumbling upon a story for the ages, creating vast lines of poetry without delusion, loving myself more and more and stepping precariously




on the skirts of a cliff line where no imaginable bottom may be.





With a solid heart, I surge forward not accepting the limitations society places on me. I will never succumb. I will forever hold my head high.



And even if I should take that fall, which I am sure is a possibility, I will forever live in weightlessness as I plunge deeper into my own abyss.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ambitiously enduring.