Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Float



"Live. That's all you can."

I wish sometimes I could do better. I hope I can survive all this. Each day, I put my head down and hope I can keep moving without thinking too much about it all. I'm always the bad guy. I'm always the one apologizing to others for my actions. Yet, I am just trying to live. I am tired of always getting left in the dust. For when I am weakest, the people who are closest always disappear.

I hope I find the strength to finish all this. I hope I find the strength to keep moving until I can stand on some more solid ground. I hope those around me can understand that I can afford no luxury of having anyone close to me.

"Don't ... Don't sink the boat that you built to keep afloat."

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ambitiously enduring.