Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Alone.

Sunny light reflects off the budding green, showering speckles across the brown bark of the deciduous forest. Little creatures like frogs and turtles surround me. Dragonflies will soon alight and bring an essence of summertime.The calm breeze moves silently among the new leaves and ripples the water.

Yet, today I found out that I can't again pay my bills. When did it come so hard to cover the basics? I feel myself sliding toward homelessness, destitution, and a life unimaginable.

Fear being alone, having no family, no friends, and no love who will have your back in the darkest of times.

For that makes one lose sight of the beauty that surrounds us.

My hands shake as a type.

I am alone.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ambitiously enduring.